FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Hatch Lighting Expands I-LOC® Product Line
TAMPA, FL- April 20th 2015
Hatch Lighting has announced an expanded product offering in the I-LOC family of programmable LED Drivers.
- New 100W & 150W drivers for outdoor and high bay applications
- New linear models at 55W & 75W
- New 50W drivers, to enhance the present range of 16W, 32W & 34W
The I-LOC portfolio of LED Drivers from Hatch Lighting use interchangeable keys to adjust the output current, eliminating the need for software or special installation expertise. The technology enables quick and easy setting of driver output current with the simple click of a key. Select the appropriate I-LOC key for the desired output current and click it into the driver.
Each I-LOC driver replaces hundreds of individual SKU’s, maximizing your return on investment while releasing capital tied to excess inventory. Simply configured by engaging the appropriate key, the I-LOC platform provides a wide range of benefits including:
- Simple driver configuration in the factory or on site
- No further programming or special equipment is necessary
- 0-10V and phase dimming down to 1% and now, dual dimming
- True 1% current dimming over all ranges from 50-100% of rated power
- Industry leading Efficiency, Power Factor, THD and Ripple over the entire programming range
- Tested and certified for Type TL
- Instant-On, as quickly as 125ms
About Hatch Lighting
Hatch Lighting is an independent full-line power supply provider that has been serving the industry for 30 years. Customers have trusted Hatch to provide them with the top-notch product and personal service that only an independent manufacturer can provide. Hatch is the only power supply company to have complete lines in Halogen, Fluorescent, HID and LED. As the industry moves towards LED, Hatch is continuously engineering new LED Drivers and Programmable LED Drivers to meet and exceed the needs of the industry.
For further information on I-LOC and the Hatch Lighting product range please visit www.hatchlighting.com or visit Hatch at LIGHTFAIR® in New York, May 5th-7th at booth #1767.